Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

One Liverpool fan thinks we are a just a front for money laundering. I wonder what he thinks their main sponsors have been accused of in the past.

The money laundering thing is always funny.

Our owners aren't some Oligarch who made his billions in some dodgy deal in the 90s and keeps it in hidden offshore accounts so Putin can't take it back.

They're the ruling family of a country. They don't need to launder their money.

So far these leaks haven’t made any damning evidence of what we already didn’t know. Take away the sensationalised and conjectural anecdotes I can’t see how we have made any illegal move when the regulations that govern what is considered illegal is itself legally dodgy.

Gary Lineker says the stories are mounting up, don't think he's realised the article he's tweeted out is over 1 year old.

I suppose anything mounts up when you've got a years worth of back reading to do.

By ‘back reading’ I take it you really mean ‘colouring in’..

So far these leaks haven’t made any damning evidence of what we already didn’t know. Take away the sensationalised and conjectural anecdotes I can’t see how we have made any illegal move when the regulations that govern what is considered illegal is itself legally dodgy.
That's the part that I don't think the 'neutrals' have quite grasped yet.

Everything that has come out was already public knowledge or has already been settled with UEFA.

For some reason Die Spiegel are just sensationalising it, the part tomorrow about our relationship with the media strikes of real sour grapes, someone must hate us at that publication.

UEFA will want to go back down this road less than we will.

That's the part that I don't think the 'neutrals' have quite grasped yet.

Everything that has come out was already public knowledge or has already been settled with UEFA.

For some reason Die Spiegel are just sensationalising it, the part tomorrow about our relationship with the media strikes of real sour grapes, someone must hate us at that publication.

UEFA will want to go back down this road less than we will.

Our relationship with the media?! - can't wait for that one, i must have been watching, reading and listening to all the wrong things for the last 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.