Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I find it quite ironic that fans of other clubs have a go about our sponsors/partners when I watch their teams play, aeroflot, no more needs to be said, visit Rwanda, a country that's had terrible attrocities, some african betting company who's name I can't remember, Africa is a continent that for the most part could do without betting, given how poor some of the people living there are, and I'm sure there's many more.....
Just football banter. I’m sure if it was the Trafford mob who had been taken over, and those sponsors were given to them like we’ve had, our go to put down would be what we currently have - that it’s all inflated and false etc.
Football banter. Not to be taken seriously.

Just football banter. I’m sure if it was the Trafford mob who had been taken over, and those sponsors were given to them like we’ve had, our go to put down would be what we currently have - that it’s all inflated and false etc.
Football banter. Not to be taken seriously.

Just like empty seats, oil money, no fans in Manchester, prawn sandwiches, singapore reds, fergies right your fans are shite. Football lives of it and long may it continue. The secret is never to let anyone think it ever gets to you.

Just like empty seats, oil money, no fans in Manchester, prawn sandwiches, singapore reds, fergies right your fans are shite. Football lives of it and long may it continue. The secret is never to let anyone think it ever gets to you.
Oh look here comes the cavalry, don't bother, because what I'm talking about are the partners/sponsors of other clubs, so address that.

Oh look here comes the cavalry, don't bother, because what I'm talking about are the partners/sponsors of other clubs, so address that.

No I completely agree, but you mentioned the irony of fans saying it, when fans are just behaving to me like fans always have done. Not sure why you find it so ironic or seem surprised by it or getting so bothered by my post.

So you don't agree that other clubs do have some quite dubious partners ?

I'm not getting into one of your pointless arguments anyway, we have too many of those, and I'm not interested in them.
They probably do. But when you get taken over by the people we got taken over by, and the subsequent multi million pound sponsorships came in - all linked - it’s safe to say it’s going to have the piss taken out of it at best.
It’s what we’d do if it was another club lucky enough to have what we have.

Well all the media/agenda stuff definitely seems to get to you, as you spend an inordinate amount of time arguing against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.