Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

wait a minute so bribery is legal with expiration date within fifa?
No mate, what you do is you bribe someone, 4 years after finding out they introduce time limits on charging you and 3 years after that they decide it's 2 years to late to do anything about it.

So this Bayern legend bribed officials, lied, refused to offer evidence and then pretended to have dementia until the time limitation ran out. And yet these are the people who have the audacity to slag City off

What does this have to do with Bayern or City? It is about the German FA where he was an official for getting the World Cup 2006.

Bribing was standard practice at the FIFA. I doubt that anything in the past ran without that and even if there is no real "proof" for it - I am sure nobody got to organisate a World Cup in the recent decades without. You either play the game or you will not get it.

Beckenbauer really got old the last years - had a lot different health problems the recent years and looks like that.

I've seen us destroy the rags on their home turf. The Scousers too. I'll die happy if we sick swanned the German Rags in a CL final.

In 99 it was all about they were slightly better cunts than the rag cunts and they still fucked that up. If we play them we will be fired up to fuck to put that corrupt club back in its self entitled box.

What does this have to do with Bayern or City? It is about the German FA where he was an official for getting the World Cup 2006.

Bribing was standard practice at the FIFA. I doubt that anything in the past ran without that and even if there is no real "proof" for it - I am sure nobody got to organisate a World Cup in the recent decades without. You either play the game or you will not get it.

Beckenbauer really got old the last years - had a lot different health problems the recent years and looks like that.
He is Honorary Life President of Bayern and thus a senior member of a breathtakingly arrogant organisation that has tried everything in its power to damage and neutralise our club. An organisation which has the audacity to lecture our club on ethics and financial probity while having a former jailbird and convicted fraudster among its leadership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.