Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

I just went 2-0 up at the Nou Camp, decided to go for more instead of shutting up shop, and got twatted 5-2 :(

Damocles said:
I just went 2-0 up at the Nou Camp, decided to go for more instead of shutting up shop, and got twatted 5-2 :(

Shut up shop time that is. Went 4-0 up against Bayern and i shut up shop. Ended up winning 4-2. I always find that you do most your scoring in the first 45 minutes, and hardly ever score after half time.

If you are getting too many injuries it's because you are playing too aggressive (hard tackling much?) or training is too intensive..

lmjones1uk said:
If you are getting too many injuries it's because you are playing too aggressive (hard tackling much?) or training is too intensive..

Rotate more.

Damocles said:
lmjones1uk said:

Rotate more.
I've got my training schedule's one notch into heavy, the same in previous FM's and i have never had problems like this before. Im rotatating the team for different fixtures and still picking up niggling injuries.

Ricster said:
Damocles said:
lmjones1uk said:

Rotate more.
I've got my training schedule's one notch into heavy, the same in previous FM's and i have never had problems like this before. Im rotatating the team for different fixtures and still picking up niggling injuries.

Are they getting injured in training or in matches? Also if you have someone with low tacking and tackling hard they will pick up injuries.

Try medium training see if that's the root of the injuries.

Im playing Wimbledon and I've played to Xmas, havnt had any really serious injuries yet

how do ya add managers on the demo cos i cant

lmjones1uk said:
Ricster said:
Damocles said:
Rotate more.

Are they getting injured in training or in matches? Also if you have someone with low tacking and tackling hard they will pick up injuries.

Try medium training see if that's the root of the injuries.

Im playing Wimbledon and I've played to Xmas, havnt had any really serious injuries yet

Its during matches mainly and my tackling is on medium. :( I take it nobody else is having the same problem? Was hoping it was a bug but it looks like the training might be more in depth than before.

stingthunder said:
how do ya add managers on the demo cos i cant

Nobody can. It has never let you add managers on the demo.

Looked at City, took over and one of the first pieces of news I got in my news feed said 'Tevez wants to stay'. Haha - no chance.

Doubt I'll make many signings with City, apart from a centre back, a replacement striker for Tevez and maybe some youth.

Not going to manage City properly now though, will wait until the proper game comes out. Will use someone like Sunderland or Oldham for the demo.

The injury problem isn't down to training style or not rotating it's an error on their side. I remember I think it was FM 2009 or maybe 2008 the demo came out and the injury's were ridiculous, players getting injured every game which is near enough what's happening on this demo. They had to do a patch after release to fix the problem and I can see that happening this time as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.