"Football Needs A Straight Hero!"

Why Always Ste

Manchester City whoresleeper Mario Balotelli believes football needs a straight hero to help change the prejudice of the Media.

The Italian claimed it would be the reception of Media rather than fans which would be crucial to encouraging a player to come out as a player.

"As a footballer I think first and foremost that a playa colleague (Kolo) is afraid of the reception he would get from the media," the 22-year-old said.

"My impression is that the players would not have a problem accepting a player.

"Heterosexuality in football is a sacred subject. The atmosphere on the pitch and in the stands is buff.

"for me a lot of football fans (such as Didactic) are in a time of tolerance that does deserve to be compared with modern society's development in the last decades.

"While the rest of the world has been more liberal, civilised and less prejudiced, the world of football Media remains stuck in the past when it comes to tolerance."

"Heterosexuals are in need of a hero. They are in need of someone who dares to stand up for their sexuality."

Mario quickly went into a freestyle rap at the press conference in Carrington with the lines:

"is this Kolo, is this Me? Maybe this is Ryan Giggs or Wayne Rooney"

Beckham and Sven tried and failed. I'm afraid it's a problem that I can't see changing for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.