football on sky

stavros

I have come to the conclusion the coverage on sky is absolutely shocking.

You end up missing half the game .

They repeatedly show replays , or some fucking long haired goon in the crowd eating a hotdog, with mustard dripping down his chin, instead of showing the game.

You can hear the crowd getting excited while things like these are going on, but instead im watching a shit inane, irrelevant replay, or maybe a close up of old margarets wrinkly face chomping on a daim bar.

It properly does my tits in.

Fucking shocking sky

stavros said:

They repeatedly show replays , or some fucking long haired goon in the crowd eating a hotdog, with mustard dripping down his chin, instead of showing the game.

You can hear the crowd getting excited while things like these are going on, but instead im watching a shit inane, irrelevant replay, or maybe a close up of old margarets wrinkly face chomping on a daim bar.

Fucking shocking sky
and Martin Tyler wittering on about nothing.

GAZZA said:
stavros said:

Fucking shocking sky
and Martin Tyler wittering on about nothing.
''AND IT'S LIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVE!''

Yes Martin, we know it's live. We're fucking watching it. Wanker.

ESPN is even worse for this, an attack will be about to start and they go to a replay of something like a manager scratching his arse in slow motion

I've been watching the premier league years, just finished 92/93 last year. Now that was bad.

And something else I've noticed, a lot of important matches in the Premier league don't even get broadcasted by sky and that annoys the hell out of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.