Football today, April 02

Akai said:
"Mourinho went into Sporting dressing room, congratulating players and Preciado"

Unusually classy of him.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm --<br /><br />Pato scores in 43 seconds. :O

jacko74 said:
I can honestly say that in over 25 years of supporting City/hating utd... this is proving to be THE most frustrating season I've ever had to endure.. and yes I include the various relegations etc in that statement.

Having to watch some of the dullest most turgid City performances since Pearce , considering the money we've spent and the supposed talent we've got has been painful enough, but having look across the road and watch a bunch of geriatrics, no-marks and over-rated arrogant tossers just stroll their way to another title is making it completely unbareable now.

I'm the the opposite I'm loving this season in contention for top four still in a cup and it April loving it! But hey I'm not a moaning Kunt!

waspish said:
jacko74 said:
I can honestly say that in over 25 years of supporting City/hating utd... this is proving to be THE most frustrating season I've ever had to endure.. and yes I include the various relegations etc in that statement.

Having to watch some of the dullest most turgid City performances since Pearce , considering the money we've spent and the supposed talent we've got has been painful enough, but having look across the road and watch a bunch of geriatrics, no-marks and over-rated arrogant tossers just stroll their way to another title is making it completely unbareable now.

I'm the the opposite I'm loving this season in contention for top four still in a cup and it April loving it! But hey I'm not a moaning Kunt!

No... you're just a happy clapping JCL.

Akai said:
buckshot said:
Will today's results cause Mancini to play for a draw tomorrow?

no chance lol

There hasn't been a game that they've come out and won when they've had a chance to solidify a CL spot. Mancini gets more conservative as the season goes on and seems to want it all to come down to one game he won't have them try in.

Thank You Gijon. Great to see Real stuffed. Up yours Mourinho.

Forza Barca .

-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm --

Akai said:
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL PATOOOOOOO

COME ON

Ibrahimovic on his way to winning 6 league titles with 6 different clubs. Remarkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.