Football Tourism

I had one ask me, “which side of the road do ya’ll drive on up in Canada”?

I have hundreds of brilliant quotes.

The same guy I mentioned above, asked me to teach him some "English" while I stayed with him. Did I get him saying some crackers.

It’s shite. Half’n’half scarves should be banned, tourists should be stuck right in the very back row of the top tiers only and only if there are any tickets leftover after they’ve been sold (not just a select amount the club open up to buy... all of them) to real City fans and there are some leftover, they shouldn’t be allowed to get their phones out to take pictures, they need to find their seats before kick off and not disturb everyone from watching the game as they’ve got no fucking idea where they’re going or where their seats are as they walk through with 5 hot dogs 2 chips and 2 drinks and a club shop bag, they should be allowed to receive a fucking slap every time they have beaming smiles when the other team scores against us, if not kicked out...

Modern football is rubbish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.