Football Trivia Question of the Day (continued)

George Hannah said:
xgorton said:
Next-Name me the two teams and the year,team A knock team B the f a cup holders out,and team B knock team A holder's of a European trophy out,both happened in the same season.
Aidrieonians & Man City 1971/72?
No George,the two teams played each other in both matches.

xgorton said:
George Hannah said:
xgorton said:
Next-Name me the two teams and the year,team A knock team B the f a cup holders out,and team B knock team A holder's of a European trophy out,both happened in the same season.
Aidrieonians & Man City 1971/72?
No George,the two teams played each other in both matches.
George you have one part of the question correct.

Name a player who scored a hat trick against 3 different goalkeepers in the same game(1 goal against each keeper) and name the 3 keepers.

George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Name a player who scored a hat trick against 3 different goalkeepers in the same game(1 goal against each keeper) and name the 3 keepers.
Alvin Martin for West Ham against Newcastle in 1986. The keepers were Martin Thomas, Chris Hedworth and Peter Beardsley.
Feckoff George ;-)....sorry took so long to reply,was travelling to london for the game tomorrow,but your spot on mate.

SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Alvin Martin for West Ham against Newcastle in 1986. The keepers were Martin Thomas, Chris Hedworth and Peter Beardsley.
Feckoff George ;-)....sorry took so long to reply,was travelling to london for the game tomorrow,but your spot on mate.[/quote

George is just awesome.

I have always wanted Gary James as a lodger in my spare room.

I am now seriously thinking of getting Bunk Beds :)

SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Feckoff George ;-)....sorry took so long to reply,was travelling to london for the game tomorrow,but your spot on mate.[/quote

George is just awesome.

ifiwasarichfan said:
SPIDERBOY said:
George Hannah said:

George is just awesome.

As you posted twice,I'd say your serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.