Football Trivia Question of the Day

Manc in London said:
THFC6061 trying to make the point that we only did so well in teh league because we got a lot of pens.

If so, I would like to remind him that without the three dodgy pens in a CL game, as well as the ref bottling out of sending off Huddlestone, Spurs probably wouldn't have made it out of the group stages.

Please switch off the paranoia.

manclad said:
Amy is a blue nose said:
the clue was too easy

Just been checking my football stats. book and it has Garth Crooks and Ricky Villa(2) scoring in the 81 replay and of course Tommy Hutchinson scored for spurs in the actual final.
I don't think any of those 3 played for scotland.

You're right mate, both with the above and with Steve Archibald.

monkey-trousers said:
manclad said:
Amy is a blue nose said:
the clue was too easy

Just been checking my football stats. book and it has Garth Crooks and Ricky Villa(2) scoring in the 81 replay and of course Tommy Hutchinson scored for spurs in the actual final.
I don't think any of those 3 played for scotland.

You're right mate, both with the above and with Steve Archibald.

He is not right about Tommy Hutchison. He did play 17 times for Scotland!

Saturday's answer: Steve Archibald in 1982, firstly singing "We Have a Dream" with the Scotland World Cup squad starring B.A. Robertson and then alongside his Tottenham Hotspur team mates and Chas & Dave singing "Tottenham, Tottenham".

Sunday 29th May 2011

Which three Everton players appeared in all 38 matches of the 2010-11 Premier League season?

Sunday's answer: Sylvain Distin, Tim Howard and Leighton Baines.

Monday 30th May 2011

Which country has supplied the most Foreign players to teams participating in the European Cup / Champions League Finals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.