Football trivia question

Carrick is no longer playing,he's retired. The answers are Evra, Fletcher, Rooney, cech,
Huth, Evans , aguero yaya, kompany, Silva. I admit it was a shot question. I wrote it myself and missed cech and Evans.

As for 2 clubs, Henning Berg, Ashley Cole, clichy, huth, tevez, anelka, Kolo toure, Kante
Carrick is still registered in the rag squad and will retire at the end of the season.

Which player has scored in every professional league and cup competition in England and Scotland, as well as the Europa and Champions Leagues?

(Do not google it you lazy so-and-sos! I have an additional hint at the ready, should it be needed.)

Which player has scored in every professional league and cup competition in England and Scotland, as well as the Europa and Champions Leagues? (Do not google it you lazy so-and-sos! I have an additional hint at the ready, should it be needed.)
Is it the guy who played for Cardiff and Wales and then moved to a Prem club (or came up with Cardiff last time)?

Is it the guy who played for Cardiff and Wales and then moved to a Prem club (or came up with Cardiff last time)?
No, but I will say that the Welsh FA once investigated this player’s heritage to determine if he would be eligible for international call-up.

As it seems it is needed, I’ll give the other clue:

This player was consider for international call-up by England, Scotland, and Wales, but never played a minute for any international team (to date, anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.