Football trivia question

That’s because @aguero93:20 is the bloke you always see at pub trivia... because he never leaves the pub. ;-)
Haha, very proud member of a quiz team that went undefeated in a weekly quiz in Maynooth for 3.5 years (fucking smartphones), but I rarely drink these days and even rarer to see me in a pub.

Haha took me & my mate all afternoon thinking about who it was until we got it.

We've got some right saddos on here ;)
No mate, just heard the question before, it's a good one though as people automatically think of top players although most of them started and finished in the top tier.

Haha, very proud member of a quiz team that went undefeated in a weekly quiz in Maynooth for 3.5 years (fucking smartphones), but I rarely drink these days and even rarer to see me in a pub.
Haha, fair enough.

When I was in London in March some mates dragged me to pub trivia because I am usually very good at it as I am on a formidable team here in Boston which runs the Cambridge circuit (one of them lives here, as well, and was over for holiday). We are all data/bio/cognitive scientists of one type or another and all the trivia around here is based on that or Boston history, which is easy enough to learn.

I got there, with all of this expectation that I was going to help them clean up... only for the night to be a “special” quiz entirely on Welsh history and geography! I ended up contributing only two correct answers: the date of St. Stephen’s Day and a football question where I made an educated guess of Swansea City.

Haha, fair enough.

When I was in London in March some mates dragged me to pub trivia because I am usually very good at it as I am on a formidable team here in Boston which runs the Cambridge circuit (one of them lives here, as well, and was over for holiday). We are all data/bio/cognitive scientists of one type or another and all the trivia around here is based on that or Boston history, which is easy enough to learn.

I got there, with all of this expectation that I was going to help them clean up... only for the night to be a “special” quiz entirely on Welsh history and geography! I ended up contributing only two correct answers: the date of St. Stephen’s Day and a football question where I made an educated guess of Swansea City.
Fucking hell. I would have gotten the Stephen's day one I'd say.

Fucking hell. I would have gotten the Stephen's day one I'd say.
To be honest, I’m a long-lapsed Catholic (atheist) and would not have even remembered that except that I heard a bit of trivia about our very own David Silva regarding St. Stephen’s Day. That said, I can’t recall the exact statistic and can’t seem to find it online now.

Perhaps it was all in my head?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.