Football trivia question

From memory - McNeill, Frizzell, Machin, Book (caretaker), Kendall, Reid, Ball, Hartford (caretaker IIRC) Coppell, Neal, Clark, Royle..... Cant be many players to have had so many managers at the same club...
You missed Horton out.
Book was twice a caretaker (between Reid and Horton) and Neal was also a caretaker only.
Total 10 managers and 3 caretakers (one twice)

Some stupid Wally who doesn’t understand fan loyalty! We want to see our team play and not have any of them risking injury to play mid- season for the country. Do that out of season. IMHO
Stones got his hair dye inspiration from -muffin or barn ?

Peter Reid came from QPR
Mark Ward - West Ham
Wayne Clarke - Leicester
Gary Megson was already at City
Adrian Heath I think came from Villa.

That leaves Alan Harper and Neil "Dissa" Pointon.
I can't recall where either came from but have a feeling it was Dissa. I think (but happy to be corrected) it was a like for like swap with Hinchcliffe going the other way?.
Also Kendall's debut game as manager was Everton away and recall Harper shoring up the defence in a terrible 0-0 at Goodison and there's no way Everton would have sold Harper so he could play against us later that week - but no idea where we signed him from

Last edited:
Peter Reid came from QPR
Mark Ward - West Ham
Wayne Clarke - Leicester
Gary Megson was already at City
Adrian Heath I think came from Villa.

That leaves Alan Harper and Neil "Dissa" Pointon.
I can't recall where either came from but have a feeling it was Dissa. I think (but happy to be corrected) it was a like for like swap with Hinchcliffe going the other way?.
Also Kendall's debut game as manager was Everton away and recall Harper shoring up the defence in a terrible 0-0 at Goodison and there's no way Everton would have sold Harper so he could play against us later that week - but no idea where we signed him from
Harper came from Wednesday

Hated all those Everton players we got with Heath and Clark being the worst. Terrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.