Football Trivia

George Livingstone who played for City in the 1904 Cup final also played for the Rags, Everton, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic. So I'm afraid the Kanschelkis answer is incorrect.

shlooney wrote:
George Livingstone who played for City in the 1904 Cup final also played for the Rags, Everton, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic. So I'm afraid the Kanschelkis answer is incorrect.
Google???

No. I was told this many years agao by Derek Hayes who used to do a sports quiz for GMR.
Some mates of mine were in the same team as him that won the U.K. sports quiz championship.

shlooney said:
No it means the question is wrong there are 3 players then that have played in all 3 derbies not one as the question was put!

shlooney said:
George Livingstone who played for City in the 1904 Cup final also played for the Rags, Everton, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic.
His Wiki entry doesn't mention Everton as one of his clubs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Livingstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Livingstone</a>

Name 2 players called Warren that have played for Newcastle United?

1. Which club had the shortest name in the english leagues?

2. There are 23 last names of football clubs in England. Name them. ( City, United etc, )

3. Which is the only club in the football league where you can't colour any of the letters in when writted?

4. 1979-Sunderland 1981-Villa.....Who did it in 1980?

5. Which football ground is closest to the river mersey?

6. What is taken to the FA Cup final every year but never used?

7. Who is the only player to score a hat-trick in the Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for his country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.