@FootballAgent49

bluethai said:
49 and 53 is the same kid, they closed accounts at the same time.
S12583537-1.jpg

The thing is I don't really think they fooled anyone

Cheesy said:
Stillsy said:
That's wonderful my little friend but at 18 you should be tongue deep in some fat spanners kipper not making fake accounts.

Get a life.

Yeah, how much of a sad twat must someone be to make stuff up on the internet?
LeaveItYeah.png

Ducado said:
bluethai said:
49 and 53 is the same kid, they closed accounts at the same time.
S12583537-1.jpg

The thing is I don't really think they fooled anyone
Some famous journos quoted this kid as a reliable source in their exclusive reports. ;)

because are that obssesed with loads of followers they will do anything for attention

loads of fake itks on twitter but thick twats believe everything they read

Good riddance to bad blubber.

Hope his GCSE results (resits obv) are everything he dreamed of.

Inconceivable though it seems, I reckon there were a good number of people on Twitter who believed his every word.

One thing that was kind of interesting was the betting market. Falcao to Chelsea went in to 1/3 (maybe shorter, that's just what I saw) on Sky Bet after he posted the made up BS about that being a done deal (back out to 4/1 now) - I would seriously think money was placed solely because of his tweets. Stupid people have money too.

Opens up some interesting possibilities for manipulation in future, if you're in to that kind of thing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.