"Footballing Lesson"

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
According to FatHead Rooney “Have to say, I think today was a footballing lesson. This shows who the best team is. We took them apart."

Discuss

ps I wonder if the next lesson will be how to be a committed and faithful husband.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
According to FatHead Rooney “Have to say, I think today was a footballing lesson. This shows who the best team is. We took them apart."

Discuss

ps I wonder if the next lesson will be how to be a committed and faithful husband.

He isn't far wrong is he?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Discuss

He is right

was their attack vs our defence today got two lucky goals but they were all over us like a fucking rash
the best team won

The problem is that today they did. However, it would be nice to make him eat those words come May next year when it really matters.

zeven said:
hurts to say, but hes correct im afraid.

Presumably part of that lesson involved being 2-0 down at half time and an unforced error from our captain?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
zeven said:
hurts to say, but hes correct im afraid.

Presumably part of that lesson involved being 2-0 down at half time?

2 nil up , 2 nil down it's the end score that counts.And then you can consider how the game went and whether he is correct.

Wonder if he's so smug about the pubic patch on his Barnet? Starting to look as sparse as an elephant's arse already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.