Football's Dickheads?

Mario really wound the twat up at the end of the semifinal.

And a few of the other arrogant wankers.
... that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my life. The spoilt mard arses couldn't take a bit of winding up, and then tried to make out they were concerned Mario was going to cause crowd trouble.

... that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my life. The spoilt mard arses couldn't take a bit of winding up, and then tried to make out they were concerned Mario was going to cause crowd trouble.
It just proved what bad losers that lot from Trafford really are.

I bet the fuckers didn’t realise it was the beginning of the end of their reign of dominance and the start of the rise and rise of Manchester City and they would never have dreamt that just six months later, they would be humiliated in their own shithole by that same city side.

That last bit is fucking hilarious, as by that time, there weren’t any rags left in the stadium to cause trouble, apart from the mardarses still on the pitch, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.