For all the Mancini outers

Ballet On Ice

So suddenly we have become a bad side with a bad manager, Ok I’m not stupid and I can see that all in the garden is not rosy but let’s look at the facts not just kneejerk problems.

In the derby at OT we were the better team for a lot of the game, in the second half at 1-1 we were attacking and looking like the only team that would win the game, United were looking like a draw was their best result until Rooney’s “wonder goal/ fluke” (delete as appropriate).

Since that game we have played 9 games in a month, we have all heard the European team having a European hangover in the Prem after a CL game and they are well used to it.
9 games in a month would stretch any squad to breaking point but we have had to do this without NDJ, Johnson and Milner, and without Silva for some games. NDJ and Silva are the heartbeat of our team.
Is it any wonder that the team looks jaded and lacking drive, all our injuries have been in midfield and midfield is the heartbeat of any team, it protects the defence controls tempo and starts attacks.

I am just glad that that run of games is over and we are still in a reasonable position, FA semi and fourth in the Prem. But we got beat by Chelsea and people think that the world has ended, Chelsea at their own ground I mean who are they, the current Prem champions and FA cup holders, one of the best teams in Europe who have started to regain their form again. Did they batter us, no! and we had had to play with 10 men for two thirds of the game on Thursday night.

But now Bobby is a bad manager, well Teves hasn’t played well since the Derby so he must be a bad player, Silva is not having the effect he used to so maybe he can’t handle the prem, no! we have just had to many games in a short space of time.

Now we have no European distractions, the team can try and get some zip back, so let’s get behind all of them including the manager; he is a proven winner, with a team that was only put together this season. I mean sacking managers that has worked wonderfully for us for the last 30 odd years hasn’t it.

Edit
I am not a Mancini inner or outer, I am just trying to put a perspective on why I think we have struggled in form recently. But I am defiantly a fan who thinks we should for once give a manager time to try and build a team, not keep switching managers, that gets you nowhere fast.

Ballet On Ice said:
So suddenly we have become a bad side with a bad manager, Ok I’m not stupid and I can see that all in the garden is not rosy but let’s look at the facts not just kneejerk problems.

In the derby at OT we were the better team for a lot of the game, in the second half at 1-1 we were attacking and looking like the only team that would win the game, United were looking like a draw was their best result until Rooney’s “wonder goal/ fluke” (delete as appropriate).

Since that game we have played 9 games in a month, we have all heard the European team having a European hangover in the Prem after a CL game and they are well used to it.
9 games in a month would stretch any squad to breaking point but we have had to do this without NDJ, Johnson and Milner, and without Silva for some games. NDJ and Silva are the heartbeat of our team.
Is it any wonder that the team looks jaded and lacking drive, all our injuries have been in midfield and midfield is the heartbeat of any team, it protects the defence controls tempo and starts attacks.

I am just glad that that run of games is over and we are still in a reasonable position, FA semi and fourth in the Prem. But we got beat by Chelsea and people think that the world has ended, Chelsea at their own ground I mean who are they, the current Prem champions and FA cup holders, one of the best teams in Europe who have started to regain their form again. Did they batter us, no! and we had had to play with 10 men for two thirds of the game on Thursday night.

But now Bobby is a bad manager, well Teves hasn’t played well since the Derby so he must be a bad player, Silva is not having the effect he used to so maybe he can’t handle the prem, no! we have just had to many games in a short space of time.

[u]Now we have no European distractions[/u], the team can try and get some zip back, so let’s get behind all of them including the manager; he is a proven winner, with a team that was only put together this season. I mean sacking managers that has worked wonderfully for us for the last 30 odd years hasn’t it.
If you believe Mancini is the man to lead us into the top 4 promised CL land you have just out argued yourself. If playing european football is too much for mancini why try to get into the CL at all? Let's finish 7th then we will have no Euro football next season. A succesful club plays many many games because they are succesful....

Matt Diablo said:
well said mate - absolutely bang on - truly woeful how fickle some can be - I know all fans can at some stage but I've been disgusted by the turn coats/downright negative gimps on here....

Agree , bang on

K.Reeves right foot said:
Ballet On Ice said:

[u]Now we have no European distractions[/u], the team can try and get some zip back, so let’s get behind all of them including the manager; he is a proven winner, with a team that was only put together this season. I mean sacking managers that has worked wonderfully for us for the last 30 odd years hasn’t it.
If you believe Mancini is the man to lead us into the top 4 promised CL land you have just out argued yourself. If playing european football is too much for mancini why try to get into the CL at all? Let's finish 7th then we will have no Euro football next season. A succesful club plays many many games because they are succesful....

yet another example of a clueless comparison - we have not been a successful club in any way for so long that the catch up we have needed to do has been unprecedented - we are still in that process and how people do not take that into consideration staggers belief!

cinnamon blue said:
Matt Diablo said:
well said mate - absolutely bang on - truly woeful how fickle some can be - I know all fans can at some stage but I've been disgusted by the turn coats/downright negative gimps on here....

Agree , bang on
likewise... some people have nothing better to do than moan.

Matt Diablo said:
What about those who have been negative about Mancini for a while? That's not being a turncoat or fickle

forevermancity said:
Matt Diablo said:
What about those who have been negative about Mancini for a while? That's not being a turncoat or fickle

then they don't know how lucky they are - honestly who would do a better job? he has sorted our defence out big time and was lumbered with ringers like brilliant but attitude of a total wanker Ade, wandering plant mark 2 Jo etc - that has had a knock on effect up front with the problems we've had in relying on Tevez too much.

Yes we can be too slow in our approach and too defensive bla bla but I've also seen us play brilliant football, be in the top 4 most of the season and a FA semi - he has made mistakes but you need to support and back your manager otherwise we will forever be treading water, Jose or no Jose (would he really stick around for very long???)

You sound like a Nazi following Hitler! Can't see fault because you don't want too.

Although you and the others who have posted on this thread must be bigger and better Blues than me, because you get behind the manager.......yawn!

Ballet On Ice said:

Now we have no European distractions, the team can try and get some zip back, so let’s get behind all of them including the manager; he is a proven winner, with a team that was only put together this season. I mean sacking managers that has worked wonderfully for us for the last 30 odd years hasn’t it.

id agree with virtually all of that...we were playing a lot better upto and including the derby match at OT....but since then RM has seemed to go back into his shell a little in some matches. His tactics wouldnt have been helped by the tev injury on sunday and that is clear....but it is so frustrating to watch a team you love and know can play better being sent out to defend a 0-0

ive said it before, but i think hte difference is between some supporters that some will want us to win at any cost....and there is nothing wrong with that , but others (and im one of these) wants to see us win playing attractive football and going for the win no matter what....which mancini clearly doesnt do in some games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.