For All Those Complaining Abouy Yicket Prices

For me the owners have a great chance to give the fans back something by taking 5-7 quid of the price of a ticket and freeze or even reduce seasoncards for next season as a good will gesture.
all the other big clubs just assume the fans will fill the stadium cos they love the club which is a bit shitty really.
The costs reduce seasoncards by 10 quid 350 grand 5 pounds off tickets around 12 thou a game around 750 so just over a million.
With the right press coverage it will show the public that we a club supporting the loyal football fan and we will find just by the gesture the place is a sell out every game without fail.

PaulPowerShower said:
UTTER BOLLOCKS

So players get £100k PER FUCKING WEEK and you think its alright that clubs are charging up to £50 for one person to watch one game of football??

We are having the piss ripped out of us every week - The whole football industry is turning into a circus where sometinmes the actual football being played comes second

Part of me is embarassed that I put up with it

We're not paying that though are we..my season ticket works out at something like £23 per game?

When I bought Portsmouth tickets, the price came up as £30 for me then £25 for my GF as the second ticket. It gave a total which I couls well have paid but I hit the recalc button and it dropped the £30 ticket to £25. Whats that about? Seems lots of people will be paying the extra £5 for no reason.

It was the same for the blackburn game.

blueshortshorts said:
PaulPowerShower said:
UTTER BOLLOCKS

So players get £100k PER FUCKING WEEK and you think its alright that clubs are charging up to £50 for one person to watch one game of football??

We are having the piss ripped out of us every week - The whole football industry is turning into a circus where sometinmes the actual football being played comes second

We're not paying that though are we..my season ticket works out at something like £23 per game?

Spurs away was £47, Yernited is somethinhg like £45

I'm not having a go at City.....just football in general

frannyleesbogroll said:
For me the owners have a great chance to give the fans back something by taking 5-7 quid of the price of a ticket and freeze or even reduce seasoncards for next season as a good will gesture.
all the other big clubs just assume the fans will fill the stadium cos they love the club which is a bit shitty really.
The costs reduce seasoncards by 10 quid 350 grand 5 pounds off tickets around 12 thou a game around 750 so just over a million.
With the right press coverage it will show the public that we a club supporting the loyal football fan and we will find just by the gesture the place is a sell out every game without fail.

They have already given something back to the fans in the form of 392 big uns - relatively cheap season tickets (£95 fookin quid for my lads u16) cheap carling cup tickets to date - kids for a quid for Hamburg and the first semi final in god knows how long they charge a £40 quid ticket price (My lads cost £10 i think) and people are fookin complain. If this is our club as peoiple keep saying then be prepared to dig into your fookin pockets on occassion and stop expecting the owners to fund the club - alternatively maybe it would be better if we lowered out aspirations a little and we went back to mid table oblivion with average at best players everbody would be happier - at least that way we would not be paying £40 a ticket having said that i doubt very much we would be in the semi's.

I look at some of these posts on here and some fans seem to think that the owners are nothing more than a cash cow to be milked every transfer window - they aint i for one am dammed chuffed to bits that they bought us and the manner they have conducted themselves to date - but its a two way street and we need to do our part.

blueshortshorts said:
PaulPowerShower said:
UTTER BOLLOCKS

Correct

The problem i see it the fans want to best players to win things which pushes the price of the players up but the fans dont want to pay it - yes football has gone mad BUT the fans aint exactly innocent in this process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.