For anyone doubting Adebayor...

JuniorBlue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWrH2LGJhQ[/youtube]

Just remind yourself of some of these. Yeah he does have a problem with his workrate but i thought especially against Liverpool, he had a good peformance, and to be honest i think he will hit his best form again. Put one in tonight, we need a goal from somewhere. COME ON CITY.

Ticket For Schalke said:
the good thing about ade, he doesnt get all his goals when we're 3-0 up he gets the important ones, to win matches or draw.

And against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea!

He found it hard coming back after the ban and then the ACoN but I thought he put in a shift against Liverpool on Sunday and was denied by a decent save from Reina.

Fancy him tonight for a goal against Stoke.

He was excellent against Liverpool, I don't think there's been any problem with his workrate barring maybe a couple of games.

Revol said:
I think at the minute he's carrying the team. He's certainly done more memorable things than Tevez has since the LC.
yeah...there's kind of a link, tevez stops playing so well around the league cup game, which was the game ade came back, they cannot play together!

mcfc_nick said:
Revol said:
I think at the minute he's carrying the team. He's certainly done more memorable things than Tevez has since the LC.
yeah...there's kind of a link, tevez stops playing so well around the league cup game, which was the game ade came back, they cannot play together!

both need to be the main man to produce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.