For anyone doubting Adebayor...

I've been pleasantly surprised and impressed by Ade especially since his comeback from the ACON. He was starting to look poor just before he left but he's come back and done well

He was unlucky with the shot he had against Reina the other day

I love the guy.

Don't understand why people question his work rate when, to me, he looks to work as hard as, if not harder, than most.

Always looks a threat and a natural goalscorer.

His only weakness is winning aerial challenges punted to him by Shay but as there's no one around to pick it up if he does win the tussle I'm not too arsed.

He is a classplayer. If Tevez and Ade is fit for the rest of the season we will be hard to beat for Liverpool Spurs and Villa,

hes got the highest goal to chance ratio

Player Team Goals Total Shots Attempted Goals to Shots Ratio
Adebayor Man City 9 27 33.33%
Torres Liverpool 12 42 28.57%
Keane Tottenham 6 21 28.57%
Bent Sunderland 15 60 25.00%
Bellamy Man City 6 25 24.00%
Agbonlahor Aston Villa 10 42 23.81%
Jones Sunderland 7 30 23.33%
Defoe Tottenham 15 68 22.06%
Tuncay Stoke 3 14 21.43%
Vennegoor of Hesselink Hull City 3 14 21.43%
http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12038_5953858,00.html

Needs to stop dropping deep or wide for the ball, we understand he needs the ball to make things happen, our service from midfield needs to be better therefore we will see more profit from Ade.

Needs to play as a centre forward, instead of an attacking midfielder, or a winger.

the thing is if you want ade in the game more and you want goals, then surely by now the team would have learned that anything off the floor to ade is useless, play him into feet everytime and he'll do the job, everytime he got the ball to feet against Liverpool they couldn't handle him, class first touch, beat a player or lay the ball off, on his day he is unplayable and defenders can't handle him,

i hate to see balls get lumped up to him all the time, play to him on the deck and he'll do it, anything in the air and he has no interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.