For F**k sake

mcfc_ms said:
I do the exact same thing. Check the door about 20 times despite knowing its locked. Then I think "did I turn the taps off", "are all the lights off", then unlock the door and check everything else again. It takes me about 10 minutes to leave the house.

I park the car up, lock it, walk away then return a couple of seconds later to check if its locked, then check the handbrake is on, then check the radio is off etc and continue the ritual several times

Its very annoying

lol madness isnt it, the worst one iv done is at my old job. Got to the area quite early so decided to get a bacon MUFFIN, walked in the shop, got the MUFFIN then continued to walk to work (shops just around the corner from work) as i sat down at my desk, half way through my bacon MUFFIN i then realised i'd forgotten something? The fucking car !!!!!!
I had left it parked outside the fucking shop unlocked.

TatersDeep said:
mcfc_ms said:
I do the exact same thing. Check the door about 20 times despite knowing its locked. Then I think "did I turn the taps off", "are all the lights off", then unlock the door and check everything else again. It takes me about 10 minutes to leave the house.

I park the car up, lock it, walk away then return a couple of seconds later to check if its locked, then check the handbrake is on, then check the radio is off etc and continue the ritual several times

Its very annoying

lol madness isnt it, the worst one iv done is at my old job. Got to the area quite early so decided to get a bacon MUFFIN, walked in the shop, got the MUFFIN then continued to walk to work (shops just around the corner from work) as i sat down at my desk, half way through my bacon MUFFIN i then realised i'd forgotten something? The fucking car !!!!!!
That is understandable though. A bacon MUFFIN would distract any man with its sheer beauty.

TatersDeep said:
mcfc_ms said:

Its very annoying

Ha ha

mcfc_ms said:
I do the exact same thing. Check the door about 20 times despite knowing its locked.

I park the car up, lock it, walk away then return a couple of seconds later to check if its locked.

Its very annoying

This.

Maybe we should form a self help group?!

tommyducks said:
TatersDeep said:
mcfc_ms said:

Its very annoying

That is understandable though. A bacon MUFFIN would distract any man with its sheer beauty.

Thats just BARM(Y)

Fcuking hell frightening.

Now I know why some of you senile cnuts keep continually posting the exact same fcuking reply on threads,and blaming the site.

Explains everything

(YOU NEED TO CHECK THE FRONT DOOR IS SHUT PROPER ???? )

I'm terrible for this. When I leave the house I check the back door's locked, then I check the iron's off, then I check the oven hobs are off (I used to check each nob, but thought this might accidentally switch them on, so had to wait another 2 minutes in case they got hot) by running the back of hand over them.

Then I might go back and check the hobs again, then make sure the iron's facing away from anything just in case it might melt something (even though it's stone cold and unplugged).

I then leave the house. Flick the handle up on the door, so I KNOW that it's definately shut. Then I'll go to my van, and maybe go back to the door to check that the door is definately locked. Then I worry that the door's broken and push it a few times. When I pull out the drive, I turn left so I can go past the door so I can see if the door is definately locked. I panicked once when I saw the conifer was blocking the view of the door from the road, so had to cut it back straight away!

And I wonder why I'm always late for everything??!!!

Worst is when we go on holiday. My God, every plug, window, appliance gets checked, pushed in, turned off, pulled and tested to make sure it's off, locked or won't cause a spark!

TatersDeep said:
apple pie corner said:
I understand exactly where you are coming from!!

I do exactly the same!! Eg I lock the back door before I go to lock the front door. The front door is approx 20 feet from the back door. By the time I get to the front door, I wonder if I have locked the back door!! Am I going mad, or am I paranoid!!

Dont even think Green Day could with this!

I think its an age thing with me, im 29 but feel liked iv aged 20 more years

Na too many parts to that for green day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.