For God's Sake!!!

adamgregory said:
Adebayor said:
I got home from the match late last night, so i couldn't post anything, too tired! I just have a few things to say about yesterday.

Firstly, it was a great effort, we had a lot of chances to score, we had loads of possession, we dominated the match from start to finish, but, it was just one of those days. If Tevez's goal didn't get disallowed, or Milner would have scored his chance at the start of the 2nd half, or one of the many other chances would have gone in, which they so easily could have, i'm sure it would have been very very different, we were just unlucky.
So, the team we started yesterday, with Adam Johnson on the left, what does he offer really? i know he has tricks coming out of his arse, but to me he seems like his progress has gone backwards, he really offered very little yesterday. If we had a fit Balo, or even Ade we would have ripped them apart. We don't need a winger in this team, i know Boateng didn't have a great game, but our fullbacks are the ones who have to provide the width in our team, leaving the forward players to create in the middle of the park.
The Kolorov for Zab change was fine, no problem with that, Kolorov has been coming back from injury, probably another week or two from full fitness. Milner for Rocky, it should have maybe been for Johnson instead of Milner, as after Milner went off our midfield lost it's shape and we were really losing any battles in the middle of the park, so when Tevez signaled that he needed to go off, Mancini did the smart thing and brought on a midfield player to fill those gaps, try and stamp our authority on the final 10 minutes and get the ball forward to try and get a win. The booing made me feel sick, i was so ashamed, and honestly quite bemused as to some people's lack of footballing knowledge, could they not see that our midfield had basically disappeared?? People say that they spend good money on watching our club, so they can boo if they want to! why would you pay to boo? why not pay to support the club you're supposed to love? Booing wont help a situation, especially with 10 minutes to go, it was really pathetic.

Come on blues, get behind the team, get behind the manager, he's great, just needs to sort a few things out, we're so close to being better than arsenal and utd, Be positive,
DON'T BOO OUR TEAM!

I thought it was only me who had these views. Top post mate. any one of them chances could have gone in and 90% of the posts moaning wouldnt have been on here, how missed chances are Mancinis fault escapes me, on that logic if I don't do what I'm meant to do in work then thats my bosses fault?
I thought we played well too.

We are the three.

PistonBlue said:
Brilliant post, summed up my thoughts exactly.

Just to labour the point though, the booers are idiots and a part of the reason why we've won nothing for years. As soon as we enter a bad patch the negativity rears it head. They boo when they should be supporting. Tossers.
Frustration. It's the flip-side of a team trying to reach the top.

Don't think the crowd realised Tevez was carrying an injury. That added to it

Marvin said:
PistonBlue said:

Just to labour the point though, the booers are idiots and a part of the reason why we've won nothing for years. As soon as we enter a bad patch the negativity rears it head. They boo when they should be supporting. Tossers.

The booing has gone on for years mate. I'm convinced that some of our fans only come alive when they have negativity to feed off, like in the Swales days. It's wrong, it's shit, and it's counter productive.

Marvin said:
PistonBlue said:

Thats the trouble with half our support,they don`t think and can`t see beyond the end of their noses

anyone who booed yesterday is a nob and an embarrassment to our club

I was confused yesterday re the tevez sub,but later found out that he wanted to come off,to me that puts a whole different slant of mancinis decision,but of course you wont read any of this in todays papers from the tabloid scum.It seems to me a lot of fans and not just city fans but fans from other clubs are having their opinions formed for them by tabloid scum who lets face it dont have the best interests of city in mind when they write their drivel,i know a lot of fans are sick of hearing it but it really will take a bit more time for this team to gel,i mean who hear would think that if mario was available for the game it would have ended 0-0 ? we are 4th and also within 1 game of the knockout stage of the europa cup and still the fa cup to come,and on top of that another transfer window in january if more players were needed.Yes i'am just as disapointed at the result yesterday but to call for mancinis head at this stage is just mind blowing.lets put it like this-who would have thought at the time that joe mercer and malcolm would go on to achive what they did in their first season at the club ? hold your nerve fellow blues it's coming,we have waited this long,is another season or at least the rest of this one to much to ask ?

I have to say great post. We the supports can make this difficult and sen the club into turmoil or we can get behind the team and manage take a rough results and get on.

Were 4th still 3 points ahead of the spuds. 3 points behind the scum.

It wasn't a great result granted but booing te team and calling for that prick Bellamy to come back isn't going to change it. If the support turns and manages to get Mancini the sack who will we bring in?

Please don't say MON because that is a joke.

Can't keep swapping managers an spending another 200 million at the first sign of a wobble as all we will end up with is a 0 bank balance 10 managers and fck all else !

Makes me sick at times to here some of the support to the point where I think I might just go to away games as it seems sense prevails amongst the away support. There is certainly a mentality amongst some of the fans that think changing every 2 minutes and singing about x players will HELP.

Well it's served us that well over the past 30 of years hasn't it!!

God sake get behind the club we have enough on with the media and the rest of the footballing world being against us without our own!

Cleggy09 said:
I have to say great post. We the supports can make this difficult and sen the club into turmoil or we can get behind the team and manage take a rough results and get on.

Were 4th still 3 points ahead of the spuds. 3 points behind the scum.

It wasn't a great result granted but booing te team and calling for that prick Bellamy to come back isn't going to change it. If the support turns and manages to get Mancini the sack who will we bring in?

Please don't say MON because that is a joke.

Can't keep swapping managers an spending another 200 million at the first sign of a wobble as all we will end up with is a 0 bank balance 10 managers and fck all else !

Makes me sick at times to here some of the support to the point where I think I might just go to away games as it seems sense prevails amongst the away support. There is certainly a mentality amongst some of the fans that think changing every 2 minutes and singing about x players will HELP.

Well it's served us that well over the past 30 of years hasn't it!!

God sake get behind the club we have enough on with the media and the rest of the footballing world being against us without our own!

Another very good post that reflects my own thoughts. I'd forgot about the Bellamy chants, ffs some of our fans are absolute idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.