For London Blues - returning to London Sunday or Monday

superstevieg

This is one for the London blues,

I know a lot of guys who are heading up to Manchester Sunday morning and returning Sunday evening by train.

I'm going up by train on Saturday morning, and returning to London on Sunday evening if we don't win the title, but IF we do win the title I'm gonna get absolutely wasted in Manchester Sunday night, and return to London Monday afternoon/evening.

Just wondered if anyone was driving back to London Sunday night or Monday, and if I could get a lift. I'd obviously help with the petrol costs.

If anyne can help, please let me know,

Steve

Alright Steve

I'm a Manc-born, London Blue but can't get up to Manchester for the day (heavily pregnant wife at home) so want to watch the game with as many City fans as possible in a pub or bar in London somewhere. There should be five or six of us coming down. Trouble is we don't know where yet! Normal practice would be to gather at one of our flats but I think this occasion warrants doing something much more grand. Can you recommend anywhere that you think would be a good spot to watch? Not quite the response you were lookin for, I know, but any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
Andy

andyshiers said:
Alright Steve

I'm a Manc-born, London Blue but can't get up to Manchester for the day (heavily pregnant wife at home) so want to watch the game with as many City fans as possible in a pub or bar in London somewhere. There should be five or six of us coming down. Trouble is we don't know where yet! Normal practice would be to gather at one of our flats but I think this occasion warrants doing something much more grand. Can you recommend anywhere that you think would be a good spot to watch? Not quite the response you were lookin for, I know, but any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
Andy
Try this
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135&hilit=london+pub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135&hilit=london+pub</a>

andyshiers said:
Alright Steve

Cheers
Andy

andyshiers!

get yourself to the game!
sure she wont mind too much!

andyshiers said:
Alright Steve

Cheers
Andy
Get to the game. You can always have another baby. :-)

superstevieg said:

I know a lot of guys who are heading up to Manchester Sunday morning and returning Sunday evening by train.

I'm going up by train on Saturday morning, and returning to London on Sunday evening if we don't win the title, but IF we do win the title I'm gonna get absolutely wasted in Manchester Sunday night, and return to London Monday afternoon/evening.

Just wondered if anyone was driving back to London Sunday night or Monday, and if I could get a lift. I'd obviously help with the petrol costs.

Steve

I can't help with a lift but I'm on the 8.10am and travelling back at 8.20pm with my Branch. They'll be loads of us up for a party so unless you have plans then you should come back with us!

andyshiers said:
Alright Steve

Cheers
Andy

Hi andy,

I THINK tuartsboots is the go-to man for city places in the capital. Not sure though, can someone confirm tuartsboots is the man itk on london blue bars ?

peoffrey said:
superstevieg said:

Steve

I can't help with a lift but I'm on the 8.10am and travelling back at 8.20pm with my Branch. They'll be loads of us up for a party so unless you have plans then you should come back with us!

are you first or cattle class?

TCIB said:
andyshiers said:
Alright Steve

Cheers
Andy

Hi andy,

I THINK tuartsboots is the go-to man for city places in the capital. Not sure though, can someone confirm tuartsboots is the man itk on london blue bars ?

Definitely. Pm him or look out for "London based blues" threads. He's a cracking lad, too.

The pub people went to for the derby was the blue anchor just off chancery lane. Dunno if it was any good for wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.