For the plane spotters.

manimanc

bPKUakw.jpg

Just heard the this low hum in the background whilst watching the footy and got my flight radar on it and this little beauty popped up.
Was a really different sound to normal propeller engines and the fact I heard it from nearly 30 thousand feet is madness.

I have just returned from holiday in Kefalonia and there is a fantastic villa for sale about 1/2 mile from the Airport
If you look closely at the pictures you can see the Airport runway in the background so as an ex plane spotter that just increases the appeal to me.
It’s been for sale for a while and I would love it but my sensible head and my Mrs have put their foot down
Absolutely no chance of dozing around the pool and I am sure there would be no one out there daft enough to buy it off me when it’s time to sell.
We visit the Island each year and I make sure it incorporates a visit to a beach just in front of the runway
As the Airport isn’t very busy I inevitably fall asleep only to be woken up by a plane passing over about 50 ft above, followed by a WTF was that, as I wake up.

never understood plane spotters , but i fish and get stick for that off some :)

as for that propeller antonov i was working on the next stand to that thing coming in, four double propellers , it shook the fucking world, ive never heard or felt a plane like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.