For the record..!

Just to put the record straight, my team are not cheats, they have not broken any rules or have stolen any titles, trophies or awards off any of the whinging red shirted teams over the past decade or so..

We are a magnificently run, well organised, managed and wonderfully supported club who planted the seeds early and are now currently reaping what we have sewed..

To all the hating, moaning ****'s who support the teams who signed the tarquin letter headed letter discrediting my team who turn up and post on this unbelievable site, I suggest you take your red tinted specs off and grow a pair and applaud what we have achieved, all within the laws of the game I might add instead of whinging like fcuk about it not being fair..

My team is fair, more than fair, we are not the heaviest spenders, don't spend what we are not allowed to within the FFP constraints and go about our business, playing a brand of football everyone mimics.

The rags, dippers, tarquins and spuds have won one PL title in a decade..

It's NOT OUR FAULT that you are fkin shit, you need to look closer to home..

We have been phenomenal, have received fcuk all credit but we as fans just know..

100 points
Double Winners
Treble winners
Quadruple winners
Champions League, PL, FA Cup Winners

We are without doubt, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD..!
We have been praised and received credit but it’s definitely been toned down due to it being us,and a large proportion of it through gritted teeth..doesn’t bother me anymore but I hope it continues as that means we are still winning things ..

I agree with all that but you missed a word off at the end

Ever.

Just to put the record straight, my team are not cheats, they have not broken any rules or have stolen any titles, trophies or awards off any of the whinging red shirted teams over the past decade or so..

We are a magnificently run, well organised, managed and wonderfully supported club who planted the seeds early and are now currently reaping what we have sewed..

To all the hating, moaning ****'s who support the teams who signed the tarquin letter headed letter discrediting my team who turn up and post on this unbelievable site, I suggest you take your red tinted specs off and grow a pair and applaud what we have achieved, all within the laws of the game I might add instead of whinging like fcuk about it not being fair..

My team is fair, more than fair, we are not the heaviest spenders, don't spend what we are not allowed to within the FFP constraints and go about our business, playing a brand of football everyone mimics.

We have been phenomenal, have received fcuk all credit but we as fans just know..

100 points
Double Winners
Treble winners
Quadruple winners

One addition needed - (All of the above summed up in one photo)

20230614_213326.jpg

100 points
Double Winners
Treble winners
Quadruple winners

Rag!

100 points
Double Winners
Treble winners
Quadruple winners

Will you please write my obituary bill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.