For the sadists among us...

I think I am a sadist, I just watched that with a content grin and evil, sparkling eyes. Not a peep out myself, hahaha

Has anyone got a link to the skysports or BBC commentaries of the game? Bored of watching it on the OS.

moon said:
Is there a fire drill ?

Brilliant comment. Laughed my socks off when I read that.
Couple of points:
I think the camera man is French and he seems to enjoy our goals as you hear him cheer but there is another sad fooker in front with a camera who keeps photographing the City fans celebrating !! weird.
And of course the empty seats, it was only 4-1 it was only 4-1, 40,000 empty seats it was only 4-1 etc etc.
That is a great find ta for posting it.

It's only 1-0, 10,000 empty seats, it's only 1-0. (next)

Blue Mist said:
moon said:
Is there a fire drill ?

Brilliant comment. Laughed my socks off when I read that.
Couple of points:
I think the camera man is French and he seems to enjoy our goals as you hear him cheer but there is another sad fooker in front with a camera who keeps photographing the City fans celebrating !! weird.
And of course the empty seats, it was only 4-1 it was only 4-1, 40,000 empty seats it was only 4-1 etc etc.
That is a great find ta for posting it.
The French guy is indeed taking the piss through most of that. I've read a translation of the things he's saying and it's stuff like 'Everybody is leaving. They think the game is over, but it is clearly carrying on' and as Dzeko almost makes it 6-1 you can hear him shout out 'Le Tennis! Le Tennis! Le Tennis!'

Brilliant stuff.

[[ A novel about life, love and City. Get a Life, Get the Girl. Get to Wembley... <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/o4w5sn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/o4w5sn</a> ]]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.