For those of us who have waited 44 years to win the league

554323_10150923316079575_551054574_12178765_1366994624_n.jpg

CheethamHillBlue said:
Please, please, please wait another seven days without taking the pi55 with rag mates or enemies.
History shows teams who thought they were home and dry (or 8 points clear) had already won the league, yet some came unstuck.
Give em stick at 4.45 next Sunday and not a minute before - just to be on the safe side.

Have to agree with this gloating before it is over is for the Rag's

im not gloating or celebrating but i am retaliating!!! just got called a knob of FB for not winning 'gracefully'. All I put was "come on Ushited you can do it!" 20mins into the 1st half. this is after pictures of Newcastle brown ale etc plastered all over my FB. I do find myself being more pathetic these days.....

CheethamHillBlue said:
Please, please, please wait another seven days without taking the pi55 with rag mates or enemies.
History shows teams who thought they were home and dry (or 8 points clear) had already won the league, yet some came unstuck.
Give em stick at 4.45 next Sunday and not a minute before - just to be on the safe side.

Which season was it that MANUre fans were calling in the treble/quadruple before they'd won the first one. Chicken counting can wait till 5pm next Sunday.

nice to see alot of level headed fans we have won nothing yet and as has been said keep it buttoned till the final whistle next sunday,giving it large and shouting our mouths off could come back to bite us on the backside....

It has to be said too that some rag infiltrators will come on here giving it the big one to try and make it seem like all Blues are big headed knobs.
Please redirect such bollox to redcaf.

A little bit of ammunition against the rags when you win it :

<a class="postlink" href="https://p.twimg.com/AsO90hICQAA3PDT.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://p.twimg.com/AsO90hICQAA3PDT.jpg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.