For those who still think hughes is the right man

Jnr Kisby

WAKE UP!

wake-up-stupid-polar-bear.jpg

Ducado said:
I would take you more seriously if I thought you were a REAL SUPPORTER, and as we all know real supporters never want their team to lose any match

HAHAHA. As I said, couldnt give a fuck about anyones opinion I will still be at the ground supporting City no matter what.

Jnr Kisby said:
Ducado said:
I would take you more seriously if I thought you were a REAL SUPPORTER, and as we all know real supporters never want their team to lose any match

HAHAHA. As I said, couldnt give a fuck about anyones opinion I will still be at the ground supporting City no matter what.

And we couldn't give a fuck about yours, so stop posting thread after thread of shite then everyone will be happy.

Trigger said:
Ducado said:

Here Here, f*ck the gloryHunters! through thick and thin supporters Keep the faith.

A glory supporter who goes to watch his team in division 2, make sense of that if you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.