For two weeks only...

Vincents Tackle said:
All i saw was a video, and the words For two weeks only... I still have no idea what it means or if anything that has happened or will happen or almost happened or was rumoured to happen has anything to do with it.

He can cover all bases with them videos you see. He will have an explanation for it undoubtedly.

Rammyblues said:
IMO gets too much abuse from some posters.

If he just posted the information he got straight up then whether it was right or wrong people would accept that he had posted news from a source he has in good faith. But all these cryptic clues just seem to be a cry for attention and that's why he gets abuse. Admittedly, some of it undeserved but I can understand it.

lost_n_spaced said:
Posts stuff to get attention, is occasionally right, but only because he posts so much bollocks (although in TH's case it is due to his vagueness, not his actual naming of players).

Tolmie told me about Abner, the young Brazilian left-back, privately the other week, and Abner's name didn't appear in the media ANYWHERE (even Brazil) until over 24 hours later. So how could Tolmie have known? Simple - he does get legitimate information from someone close to the club...

LoveCity said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Posts stuff to get attention, is occasionally right, but only because he posts so much bollocks (although in TH's case it is due to his vagueness, not his actual naming of players).

Tolmie told me about Abner, the young Brazilian left-back, privately the other week, and Abner's name didn't appear in the media ANYWHERE (even Brazil) until over 24 hours later. So how could Tolmie have known? Simple - he does get legitimate information from someone close to the club...

That's what I think people find annoying about it. He does have a genuinely good source but he has to go about sharing the information is his own silly way. Should just be upfront about it, or at least stop with the crappy videos.

It's all very well being professional & getting players in early but it makes for a pretty boring deadline day for us City fans. Bloody Spaniards ;)

Who cares how the info comes out? I'm sure he wouldn't want to lose his job or get whoever he gets his info from fired. I bring absolutely nothing to this forum like most people and don't expect anyone to tell me how to post, why should someone who actually contributes positive things get criticised for how he does it?

rick773 said:
Who cares how the info comes out? I'm sure he wouldn't want to lose his job or get whoever he gets his info from fired. I bring absolutely nothing to this forum like most people and don't expect anyone to tell me how to post, why should someone who actually contributes positive things get criticised for how he does it?

Tolmie contributes just as much as I do, i.e. fuck all. The difference is that I know my mommie loves me, so I don't need to WUM for the attention of anonymous strangers.

Sideshow Bob said:
rick773 said:

Tolmie contributes just as much as I do, i.e. fuck all. The difference is that I know my mommie loves me, so I don't need to WUM for the attention of anonymous strangers.
Nice one! :-)

Sideshow Bob said:
rick773 said:

The difference between you and Tolmie is clearly that your mommy is still breastfeeding you.

ForzaMancini said:
LoveCity said:
lost_n_spaced said:

That's what I think people find annoying about it. He does have a genuinely good source but he has to go about sharing the information is his own silly way. Should just be upfront about it, or at least stop with the crappy videos.

Abner who we've signed ?

Or Abner who we've been linked with by the papers (it has been well established that TH is a journo of some ilk, no ?)

So, to recapitulate, a rumour from TH, about something that has been made up about by TH, about someone who we haven't shown any concrete interest in.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.