Foreign Fans

Seems to be an awful lot of comments and threads comparing cock size of City fans. Always had a small cock but i can use it fairly skillfully. Made no difference to me but to every woman that asked 'are you in yet'? Fuck Off

Im not English, not British, support City since 1981 FA Cup final....
Mums side all united. Tried to get me brothers and me to support united in the mid 80s. Dad took us to city. That was it. We were shit but I knew from being in the ground i was a blue. People were very decent and genuine and i was in are of the kippax. We were shite but I absolutely loves the place

Being a Australian City fan has always been a great thing for me. The midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am wake ups for games before work, or as I've done lately watching games on my phone while at work as I've been on night shift for 2 months is frustrating but anyway to watch us is what works for me.

I chose City a long time ago, when we were in the second division, or League One as it's now called and the only to get the results was in the newspaper on a Monday morning. Over here when I grew up and started following the game all there was was heaps of band wagon United fans so so I chose City cause of my hatred of United, and I've fallen in love with the club ever since.

Now with Optus Sports here broadcasting the Premier League, Champions League and other comps and other pay tv providers it's so much easier to follow the game from Australia then it used to be when I started as a City fan. Plus the content City plus provides is great to see the EDS side etc as well so you always feel part of the club.

I watch all Pep's pressers, listen to Talksport and multiple other City podcasts so it's a great time to be a international City fan with so many ways to stay in touch with the club & football.

Being a Australian City fan has always been a great thing for me. The midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am wake ups for games before work, or as I've done lately watching games on my phone while at work as I've been on night shift for 2 months is frustrating but anyway to watch us is what works for me.

I chose City a long time ago, when we were in the second division, or League One as it's now called and the only to get the results was in the newspaper on a Monday morning. Over here when I grew up and started following the game all there was was heaps of band wagon United fans so so I chose City cause of my hatred of United, and I've fallen in love with the club ever since.

Now with Optus Sports here broadcasting the Premier League, Champions League and other comps and other pay tv providers it's so much easier to follow the game from Australia then it used to be when I started as a City fan. Plus the content City plus provides is great to see the EDS side etc as well so you always feel part of the club.

I watch all Pep's pressers, listen to Talksport and multiple other City podcasts so it's a great time to be a international City fan with so many ways to stay in touch with the club & football.
You find watching City games AT WORK frustrating?? Lol. Lucky sod. Fair play anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.