Forest (a)

Gutted I can’t get a ticket for this. Gone are the days of getting one with no issue. Guess I’ll just have to watch on a dodgy channel asking myself how the hell did those young kids get a ticket before me, me being a season ticket holder for 40 years.

sorry, but it stinks.
it's these ticket sites that piss me off most - how do they get the tickets at the expense of normal city fans. Still available in the away end today!
1676703039111.png

I can't remember not getting a ticket when I needed one I have tried all avenues and no tickets have been available.
Something has changed.

it's these ticket sites that piss me off most - how do they get the tickets at the expense of normal city fans. Still available in the away end I
it's these ticket sites that piss me off most - how do they get the tickets at the expense of normal city fans. Still available in the away end today!
View attachment 69547
I assume so called fans sell them to the site to make a few quid and they are then sold on at a premium?

I assume so called fans sell them to the site to make a few quid and they are then sold on at a premium?
I always thought ticket points was the problem!!! But after a guy at Chelsea away told me he paid £200 for his ticket I realised money was also an incentive

If these sites genuinely have these tickets someone needs to screenshot them and demand answers from the club. It may be that the sites say they have tickets but when someone tries to buy the site takes the money and then tries to source the ticket. If they can’t they refund the money. However if they do have the tickets the question is how? If it’s because ’fans‘ have sold them on then those people need to be banned. If it’s the club selling direct then the fans need to know why. Selling home tickets is bad enough but we have plenty of those to shift. No reason to sell on away tickets.

Gutted I can’t get a ticket for this. Gone are the days of getting one with no issue. Guess I’ll just have to watch on a dodgy channel asking myself how the hell did those young kids get a ticket before me, me being a season ticket holder for 40 years.

sorry, but it stinks.
The club now allocate a percentage of away tickets to seasoncard holders aged 18-25 years old, so that's how they manage to get in. Then corporate have a dabble too, meaning the hardcore loyal ones are left fighting for scraps.

On the Train to Nottingham still looking for 1 blues if anyone knows any magic spells

Morning Blues. Please let me know if you have a spare for any reason. Just looking for one. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.