Forest Green appoint interim female manager

Good luck to her but in football nobody's job is safe

Doesn't Forest Green also have one of the most energy efficient stadiums in the world? I'm sure I read that once upon a time

If anyone is bored here is a good read by the BBC on a former physio for Wimbledon during the crazy gang era. She went under the radar a bit compared to like the Chelsea one a few years back

If they back her. Remains to be seen but I would imagine a new manager appointed before the season starts. Otherwise 'caretaker' is a very odd term to use.
Yeah I agree that is odd .. Think they need to clarify that.. ! No point in her being a manager pre-season, no point in announcing it either if it’s a caretaker role ..

If they back her. Remains to be seen but I would imagine a new manager appointed before the season starts. Otherwise 'caretaker' is a very odd term to use.

A cynic would suggest they'll save money for a month or two by not paying a "proper" manager and then they'll pick someone up possibly after the transfer window closes so the new manager won't be able to spend anything.

Meanwhile they get lots of positive publicity...

I wish her all the very best, she has a decent reputation and her Professional licence in the bag… Well done Forest Green for backing her..
If she is the best person for the post then fabulous.

Only time will tell but hats off to FG for being brave enough for giving her the opportunity.

I wish her every success!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.