Forest Home

I see the Haaland effect is in full flow.

Thus sort of game a even a couple of seasons ago the thread would be full of people trying to sell.

I see the Haaland effect is in full flow.

Thus sort of game an even a couple of seasons ago the thread would be full of people trying to sell.
I’m not so sure. This game isn’t for a few weeks yet. Plenty of folk selling on the Fulham thread (and tickets still available for members from the club).

Really surprised as I thought demand would be through the roof this season. Even for the “lesser” games.

I’m not so sure. This game isn’t for a few weeks yet. Plenty of folk selling on the Fulham thread (and tickets still available for members from the club).

Really surprised as I thought demand would be through the roof this season. Even for the “lesser” games.
Hello I have a question do I need to get a membership for a seller to send me a ticket here ? Because I had a look at buying tickets on teh official website and it would cost me 100 quid to buy 2 tickets and 2 memberships

Hello I have a question do I need to get a membership for a seller to send me a ticket here ? Because I had a look at buying tickets on teh official website and it would cost me 100 quid to buy 2 tickets and 2 memberships
You can get a supporter number for free via the website and have the tickets transferred to you if you buy from here

**Now sold**

Got 2 adults in 236 row C going spare for the forrest game, £100 for the pair.

Mobile tickets that can be forwarded so that you can download to your wallet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.