2002/2003 = 51 points
2003/2004 = 41 points
2004/2005 = 52 points
2005/2006 = 43 points
2006/2007 = 42 points
2007/2008 = 55 points
2008/2009 = 47 points (possible 50)

2009/2010 = 60 Points ?

forget about positions, We will progress as a team if we get to the 60+ mark, and I supposed its steady progress.

Whats your realistic target where you will be happy for next season?

51 would represent an improvement and therefore will be deemed a good season

Seriously though got to be looking at getting into the top 6 minimum but all depends how much we spend as to what our expectations should be, i'd have said we should have been looking at top 6 this season but it wasn't to be

I'd like to break the 60 mark.

Looking at the stats our home record is the 4th best in the league (36 points so far, maybe 39 by Sunday), while our away records is the 4th worst (11 points). We'd have been quite close to 60 points this season if we had even performed averagely away from home (Hull were ranked 8th, picking up 22 away points). So yeah, I'd like to break 60 next season, and I think its very doable.

Positions are more important tbh. This season, last years near relegation clubs are hitting top 10 and the traditional big clubs are having a harder time, we're neither, we were near relegation on and off and hitting good points on and off.

If next season is different and we hit top 6 with 60 points, I'll be happy. If we hit top 10 with 60 points because of the rising standard of smaller clubs how does that look? I'm more concerned with league position.

We're great at home, one of the hardest places to get a win out of in the league now unless you are Fulham (or Forest), if we won more away games we would have easily been top 6 this season. Turning draws into wins and turning loses into draws (or wins) would have secured us top 7 ages ago.

Depends on how quickly the new players bed down. Assuming we make at least 6/7 signings we may take a while to gel. It wont be like 2007 when we benefited because our new players were largely unknown to the rest of the clubs. If we get a good start I'd say 65 points would be reasonable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.