Forget defending deep...get hold of the midfield

----RICHARDS--------TOURE?------KOMPANY--------SYLVINHO--
---------------------DE JONG------ZABALETA-------------------
---------------------------BARRY-------------------------------
----SWP-------------------------------------------BELLAMY----
--------------------------TEVEZ--------------------------------

Slightly off topic, but does anyone think Baconface will still put his strongest eleven out, even though they've got the Gooners a few days later?

I do. Nothing would wind him up more than us winning at the swamp and thus getting to a cup final at their expense. I think between now and Wednesday he'll be telling all and sundry that he'll field a weakened team with a blood-shot eye on the Arsenal game, but come Wednesday he'll put out the best he can and go gung-ho for the win and let the Arsenal game look after itself.

Zab and Micah cannot start due to
lack of brain cells when comes to
tackling. Too many stupid tackles in
dangerous positions. Plus neither of them
had the full 90 in the tank last week,
both out on their feet. This week will
be more testing.

Didsbury Dave said:
It would be suicide to start with Sylvenho.

Garrido's a problem but at least he can run.

was thinking about this...

back four of maybe micah, ned/boyatta, vince, zab

i know garrido has had a few decent games since his return, but just get the feeling he could get murdered... considering he isnt the bravest lad in the world... and maybe having zab there will toughen up that slot...

...just a thought

we have to score early to take the pressure off, then they can come at us, and IF for sodding once we can defend without the gung-ho hoof it anywhere nonsense and do it properly, then counter attack as we can do, then we could really put them to their sword.

Saying that I think they'll come out and batter us and we'll be all over the place and it'll be nail biting heart breaking 90 mins, I can see us ending up needing to chase a goal or two quite early on if we don't start well.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
either way you cant out tactic bacon face and we need to do things out of the ordinary and i have every faith in bob.

Both Sven and Mancini have a 100% record of out-tacticing baconface. We will go through.

ytic04 said:
Zab and Micah cannot start due to
lack of brain cells when comes to
tackling. Too many stupid tackles in
dangerous positions. Plus neither of them
had the full 90 in the tank last week,
both out on their feet. This week will
be more testing.

Is that an attempt at a Haiku poem or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.