Forget Lescott! Stick with Nedum Onuoha

i can never understand threads like this. Lescott plays on the left hand side Ned plays on the right so we need them both.

Its like saying sell petrov as we have SWP

Nedum was fantastic again lastnight freindly or not.

IF Lescott does come I wouldn't want him pushing Ned, Kompany, Toure or Dunney for the centre back spot with those four players there is MORE THAN ENOUGH competition for the two centre back spots. I would personally have him competing with Bridge for the left back spot. Anyone agree ?

skybluekings said:
What's the point in Lescott because Ned tonight against Barcelona was MAJESTIC!!

No way you can say Lescott is £22m better than him because Ned doesn't cost a thing and bringing in Lescott would stagnate Ned's progress which has been magnificent to this point.

What a game he had tonight!!

My thoughts entirely. Sad thing is that some folk think that spending £22mil means you are getting a top draw defender. B*ll*cks to that the answer is right under our noses stick with Neddy we don't need to pay over the odds for some overated 2nd rate defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.