forgot how skillfull this lad was

city stew said:
gorgi you a king

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BuNzATQsw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BuNzATQsw</a>

set me up for the day Stewie, cheers man!!!!

messi ?

The thing with Giorgi was that he ran past players with the ball. I have not really seen Robinho do that. Dont get me wrong I think he is unbelievably skillful but I havent seen him take people on as much as I thought he might.

I havent seen him in our half and run past defenders ala Giorgi

chesterguy said:
The thing with Giorgi was that he ran past players with the ball. I have not really seen Robinho do that. Dont get me wrong I think he is unbelievably skillful but I havent seen him take people on as much as I thought he might.

the defenders in that 9min clip wouldnt get in a championship team

unfortunatly, if gio tried that in this league now, he would be a poor mans SWP, sorry gio

forevercity said:
chesterguy said:

unfortunatly, if gio tried that in this league now, he would be a poor mans SWP, sorry gio
This

forevercity said:
chesterguy said:

Disagree mate. He was doing it in the First Division against Newcastle, Man U, West Ham Tottenham Liverpool watch the clips. It is impossible to compare players but of his time he was the best but as I stated I have not seen Robiniho take on players like Giorgi did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.