Forgotten Premier League Players You Rated

• Faustino asprilla(sp) always had a smile. think he got off a plane, signed his contract, got kitted up and came on as a sub and scored. always remember his goal celebration when he took his shirt off stuck it on the corner flag and started waving it around( not the same game I don't think)

Stelios Giannakopoulos was another we tried to sign I believe, good player for Bolton.

I always thought Thomas Hitzlsperger was decent too.

• Faustino asprilla(sp) always had a smile. think he got off a plane, signed his contract, got kitted up and came on as a sub and scored. always remember his goal celebration when he took his shirt off stuck it on the corner flag and started waving it around( not the same game I don't think)
I always remember he headbutted Keith Curle in that great 3-3 match at Maine Road.

I always rated Robbie Earle - great engine. Scored a fair few and never injured. Thought he would have been great in our midfield mid 90s

The guy was a nut case, there are stories of him bringing a vhs tape knobing some bird on the Newcastle team bus for an away trip.

And also in Columbia bringing a hand gun to training, when people were slacking off he’d fire off a few rounds in the air to make people try a bit harder. Makes Mario Balotelli look like James Milner in the behaviour charts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.