Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

DJBusinesscake

Two players names pop into my head when I think of Ex City players who did a lot for us, but are now never spoke of. Those two are Mpenza and Bellamy.

Mpenza virtually prevented us from relegation and Bellamy helped drive us to that next level when competing for top four.

This got me thinking, are there any other players who you feel played a key role in getting us to where we are now, but dont receive the respect, attention they deserve?

Any player who appears in this thread doesn't count because it means someone has remembered them. You've not thought this through have you DJ?

Sylvan Distain. Dunne receives a lot of plaudits but this guy was a giant for us when we had little in the way of attacking threat.

Bit earlier but Mark Kennedy rarely gets a mention. The year we went up under Royle he was literally unplayable up to Christmas. Similar to Silva in the early part of 2011/12 season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.