Forgotten words from Yesteryear

Fuck me! How difficult is it? The clue's in the title. Forgotten words, not things!
Fuck me. It's quite easy. The clue is in what I said. I'd not used the words Hi Tec Squash in about 30 years (I pointed said article out to Mrs G). I think that qualifies, don't you, Pedantic Pete.

Fuck me. It's quite easy. The clue is in what I said. I'd not used the words Hi Tec Squash in about 30 years (I pointed said article out to Mrs G). I think that qualifies, don't you, Pedantic Pete.
In all fairness old chum, it's pretty obvious from the wording of the thread that the OP was looking for words which were commonly used in the past but have fallen out of favour. You can lead a horse to water as they say. Have a great day Lefty.
Pedantic Pete

It was a variation of hide and seek. I think one person minded base and had to search for the others, when found they went onto his team, something like that. We used to play it a lot, and kick the can.
We used to call it Relievo. The seeker looked for the kids who were hiding. When he found one he ran back to the base and named the kid he had found. That kid then had to stand by the base. The game carried on until everybody was found and were back on the base.
However, if any of the kids could sneak back to to the base without being seen by the seeker they shouted "Relievo" and all those who had been caught were free to go and hide again.
Not sure if this is the same as Rallyvo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.