Forlan or Torres?

Somud

If you had to choose one forward to sign, which one would you have chosen now, taking everything into consideration?

Somud said:
If you had to choose one forward to sign, which one would you have chosen now, taking everything into consideration?

Neither one is too old and the other keeps braking down

I still love the fact we are having these types of threads when we had to settle for Jonathan Macken up front a few years ago!

Out of the two I would go with Torres, he is younger and when fit, one of the best strikers in the World.
Forlan had a great World Cup and is probably in the form of his life, but his age and his poor record in England last time would count against him.

Torres is by far the better player, but I wouldn't like to see either of them at City tbh. Dzeko, on the other hand, I can live with.

it makes me laugh how people would say no to signing Torres on the basis of one World Cup, he's still quality. If thats the case then nobody would want Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Kaka, Drogba, Ronaldo, Anelka, Ribery.

I guarantee that if we did buy him then everybody who's saying that they dont want him now will have changed their minds. In a way its happened with Silva, he played shit against Switzerland but because we've bought him its now 'he's not been given a chance'.

If we did sign Torres it would be our biggest signing so far and would be amazing, no matter whether he's injury prone or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.