forum history

Lord Blue

when did bluemoon become a popular forum? i was in another forum that, i think, ceased to be. I then sought out a new forum and joined this one, unsure of its merits. More than happy with bluemoon too i might say. but i still see profiles that appear new to me only to see that they joined in 1066 is some long ago time.

Around 2008. I don't think many mooners were in the shield wall at the Battle of Hastings, though.
I was and I'm sure @oakiecokie was too . We were doing so well and had the upper hand until Harold was shot in the eye. After that the army started to crumble and William took full advantage

when did bluemoon become a popular forum? i was in another forum that, i think, ceased to be. I then sought out a new forum and joined this one, unsure of its merits. More than happy with bluemoon too i might say. but i still see profiles that appear new to me only to see that they joined in 1066 is some long ago time.

when I started making threads in off topic.

I was and I'm sure @oakiecokie was too . We were doing so well and had the upper hand until Harold was shot in the eye. After that the army started to crumble and William took full advantage
I was there too.
And if it wasn’t for you and oakie leaving 15 minutes before the end, we would have probably won and poor old Harold, would still have his eye!

Some of us were on the original board and probably mentioned in the missing mooners thread.

Hard to prove he was shot in the eye...more like the Normans pulled back a little, they were losing the fight, and Harold's men charged forward.

Sorry,

Where was I?

I've always been popular!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.