Forum suggestions and feedback

by choice, i tend to use the "new posts" or "unread posts" options when browsing this fine website.
however, it seems that the stickies threads don't get the same priority via this route.
why might this be?
if sticky threads are deemed important enough to be stickied, then why can't cunts like me see them?
is there any way of making stickies stick via this route?

by choice, i tend to use the "new posts" or "unread posts" options when browsing this fine website.
however, it seems that the stickies threads don't get the same priority via this route.
why might this be?
if sticky threads are deemed important enough to be stickied, then why can't cunts like me see them?
is there any way of making stickies stick via this route?
I'm the same and your right, you do tend to miss them.

Performance on android, has anyone else noticed the interface is very jumpy on an android phone? Loads a page and then jumps around, I guess loading images. It's very annoying

Performance on android, has anyone else noticed the interface is very jumpy on an android phone? Loads a page and then jumps around, I guess loading images. It's very annoying
I'm guessing that's the adverts, as it can do that on my PC (a powerful Win 10/Chrome machine). They seem to be variable in depth which causes the posts to bounce up and down to accommodate them. I've often gone to click on a post or topic only for the page to suddenly jump and end up clicking on the wrong link.

I'm guessing that's the adverts, as it can do that on my PC (a powerful Win 10/Chrome machine). They seem to be variable in depth which causes the posts to bounce up and down to accommodate them. I've often gone to click on a post or topic only for the page to suddenly jump and end up clicking on the wrong link.

That's it exactly, you click on a href and then all of a sudden you are back at home page or in off topic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.