FORZA 2 - XBOX360

Sweet - Was thinking of setting up a compo, using the arcade time trials for convenience.

Add me anyway - ienjoylemons, got a few guys who like to race properly.

Supercity36 said:
yea. got a pimped out audi tt which pretty much smokes anything in any race

Hi Supercity36 I will take that challenge if your game?.

25 Laps on any track you want. Any U Class car of mine against your Audi TT. If I don't lap you then I will give you my car with a custom Man City Paint Job, you lose and you give me the TT.

PM me your user name and ill add you.

Azz

Azz said:
Supercity36 said:
yea. got a pimped out audi tt which pretty much smokes anything in any race

Hi Supercity36 I will take that challenge if your game?.

25 Laps on any track you want. Any U Class car of mine against your Audi TT. If I don't lap you then I will give you my car with a custom Man City Paint Job, you lose and you give me the TT.

PM me your user name and ill add you.

Azz

Take a pic of it and upload it online, host it somewhere and put it on here i might buy a copy of it off you if it's decent!
I recon you could do that in about 5 mins

SuperBlue09 said:
Take a pic of it and upload it online, host it somewhere and put it on here i might buy a copy of it off you if it's decent!
I recon you could do that in about 5 mins

When I do a design it takes me hours, I suffer from completion'isim so I just keep adding to it.

supercity36 If you want to pic a different design I have, ill upload some but I have a few (all you have to do is stop me from lapping you in your TT)

All My Designs
F50GT - England (This took a LONG time)
F50GT - Man-U (Dont Start lol - This design is 50% mine 50% plagiarised)
F50GT - Man City (I will design tonight/tomoz)
Koenigsegg CCGT - England
Zonda - Wii Sonic
TVR Speed 12 - England
TVR Speed 12 - Half Life 2
VW Beetle - Valves Portal
Audi S4 - Wii Sonic
Lotus Elise - England
CLK-GTR - England
1966 GT40 - Wii Sonic with my own Nurburg logo
Mini with Gian England badge on the top (600+ Layers and took me AGES)
Evo X - Manchester Police
Focus - Manchester Police
Volvo S60 - Police
Subaru STI - Snoopy with full carbon fiber body

There are a few others but nothing I can remember doing myself.

Ill stick some pics up some time tonight.

Its PITA to sell the cars as I lock the designs, but the first 5 people to put there names down I will give them the MCFC paint job once done to fit the Ferrari F50GT

Azz

Lol to put down for the challenge? Or just put down? If the latter consider me in!

I'd never last a race against a pro without getting lapped!

Never had the time to learn the intricacies of the painting, respect to the people who can make things look good!

I use the Mini to design the cars as it has a big flat roof and easy to work with

I am working on the head of the MCFC logo at the moment, the stars are done (moved them to the side).
1st Stage
mc2qbn.jpg

Ok 3 hours in and I have butchered my England TVR to show you the progress (we are at about 300 layers)...
tvr1.jpg

Here are some of my others...
mc4.jpg

mc1i.jpg

mc3.jpg

Azz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.