Forza Mancini

I hope Mancini gets another season. I really like him and due to him and (ofc) the new players, we have come a long way. Sure, we wont win anything this year, but we would not as much as dream about winning anything for 10 years ago.

If we'd have gone down with pride intact, I'd say yes it takes more than one season to knock over Man Utd, but it's ended in utter disarray and all last season's good work has been undone

I am not sure where it started. But we seem to have taken or eye off the ball in January. And from there it's spiralled out of control.

I have defended his decision-making for months now but now I have genuine doubts

Maybe the rest of the season will tell us what we need to know

If mancini suddenly improves over the summer, has a plan B and a plan C, sells worthless players ie: Balo, and among other things, then yes I would keep him.

But if he doesn't, well time will tell, but I got my money on Jose coming. We all want the best for our awesome club don't we? Sometimes we have to make hard decisions...

I see a few of his fan club are now beginning to see the inevitable.

How the fook he was the only person on the plalnet who didn't know that his fookwit pet wasn't going to get carded is beyond me.......

Shocking management and if he's got anything about him he'll have a biro and paper to hand.

Thank fook Mario will not play for us again this season,perhaps ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.