Forza Mancini

MUST stick with mancini

we can all be proud of the CL campaign and 2nd place which other clubs would kill for

we are getting there and a title is close

FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:
You say half the premiership managers are better than him tho, name them....

What,so you can say rubbish???

I explained my comment and thinking,argue the point if you wish? Is he that special?

The team looks a shambles - thats not a sign of a man in control.

-- 08 Apr 2012 20:20 --

Machinsmarvels5 said:
Mancini is full of class and has to stay. Has to have 4 years minimum, he's earnt that with the FA Cup and best league finish in my life... And assembling a squad who we all expected to be good enough to finish the job. It's not his fault dzeko's awful, Nasri's spineless, Aguero and silva have burnt out, johnson thinks he's better than he is, kolarov can't defend, tevez is the worst exponent of modern football, and mario has let us all down badly.

The years of cityitus are killing me though - can't stop thinking the season up to december was a fluke... Dzeko's definitely was.

Seriously??

With the exception of Carlos,who the fook brought those players in ??
So basically you`re chatting shite, good at that aint you.

Seriously??

With the exception of Carlos,who the fook brought those players in ??[/quote]

Mate, didn't you think you'd seen enough in those players when they came in? And I very much doubt they were all MANCINIS suggestions - Adam Johnson from middlesbrough, how many times did he watch them do you think? How many clubs wanted dzeko and yet he hasn't been able to keep his second touch away from a header or tackle since he left Germany? He expected mario to start growing up - and I agree this is a serious flaw which he will address in the summer. We were all virtually on our knees when we thought that shower had popped us to Nasri last summer to replace Ginger, and he's turned out to be more interested in arsenals fortunes since. I could go on.....

My point is, Mancini justifiably expected more from this lot - as did we all - and whilst I think we have underdelivered, that is not all MANCINIS fault.

FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:

Argue your corner then fella?

Why is he so special?
You come out saying half the premierships managers are better than him, name them then we`ll get down to arguing corners fella.

If Alexis Sanchez had chosen us instead of Barcelona last summer our play would have had another dimension this season.
We must keep faith with Roberto Mancini and let him continue to build the squad to make us even stronger next season.
With Balotelli banned or 4/5 games the rest of the squad will decide by the remaining performances whether he should be moved on. I'm almost relieved for the manager that Mario will be taking 'gardening leave' for a few weeks.
Mancini has done everything he can for Balo and has been let down by this talented but flawed player. This should not be held against the manager.
I have every trust in Mancini and his staff for our future.
Keep calm and pass it on.

smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:

Why is he so special?
You come out saying half the premierships managers are better than him, name them then we`ll get down to arguing corners fella.

Ferguson
Moyes
Rodgers
Redknapp
Martinez
Pardew
O'neil
Wenger

All could have done an equal if not better job.Many of them piss all over him in the man management stakes.

FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why is he so special?

Ferguson
Moyes
Rodgers
Redknapp
Martinez
Pardew
O'neil
Wenger

All could have done an equal if not better job.Many of them piss all over him in the man management stakes.

Ferguson yes. Moyes probably not. Rodgers NO. Redknapp probably not. Martinez hahahahaha no. Pardew NO. O'Neill possibly. Wenger possibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.