Found him....I've found him.......

This was my favourite…

“The kid has a Pythagorean awareness of angles and dimension and a left foot that blends art with precision. With each game he plays, Januzaj lightens by increments Moyes' load by removing the urgency to resolve the Rooney conflict in a way that might be detrimental to United.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...class-to-be-the-first-moyes-babe-8756589.html

Up there with when they bought Zaha, and said he’s got the finesse of Zidane and the determination of Maradona. He’s just been bought by Ferguson obviously.

"It was as if Adnan Januzaj had decided to get his Marco van Basten moment over early, in order to concentrate on the rest of his career; even at 18, he has that deadpan look of utter mastery.
The title of the location — the Stadium of Light — was a nice touch too, for young Adnan is going to be one of those players who can, whatever the weather, throw open our curtains on a glorious spring day"
"Respected Journalist" Patrick Barclay - Evening Standard (London paper) - October 2013.
Which is why Barclay scribbles for a RDAHMeedya outlet and isn't gonna win Manager of the Season within my lifetime.

This was my favourite…

“The kid has a Pythagorean awareness of angles and dimension and a left foot that blends art with precision. With each game he plays, Januzaj lightens by increments Moyes' load by removing the urgency to resolve the Rooney conflict in a way that might be detrimental to United.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...class-to-be-the-first-moyes-babe-8756589.html

Up there with when they bought Zaha, and said he’s got the finesse of Zidane and the determination of Maradona. He’s just been bought by Ferguson obviously.
Jesus Christ, I forgot just how much smoke was blown up his arse.

There he is, the wee monkey that he is, I've finally found him hiding out in Spain until he could revive his once glittering career at a Champions League club.......very luckily we may be seeing him in the Prem again soon:

West Ham are interested in signing Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj, 27, from Real Sociedad. (Mirror)
Good lad Malg, can you now try and find out where the actual fuck Frederico Macheda is??

Good lad Malg, can you now try and find out where the actual fuck Frederico Macheda is??

Just in case people have overlooked Macheda's stellar career, here's Matt Lawton in the Mail;

"Never heard of him one minute, never to be forgotten the next. Federico Macheda did not just mark his first appearance at Old Trafford with a goal that won a football match yesterday.

He scored a goal that saved a season and revived a side that seemed to be on its knees. A goal that propelled him from Facebook obscurity to sporting stardom in the space of a single stoppage-time second, with the timing of its execution as spectacular as the finish was sensational"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.