found this

great find op spent ages going through it all ! brill

i ve had a memory meltdown, my uncle and cousins lived just off slade lane longsight and two black lads lived opposite who both played for us...was it the beckfords?? anyone know what they are doing now??

salfordpaul said:

i ve had a memory meltdown, my uncle and cousins lived just off slade lane longsight and two black lads lived opposite who both played for us...was it the beckfords?? anyone know what they are doing now??

I presume you mean Jason and Darren.

Darren is now working as an attendance officer at Claremont Primary School in Moss Side.

Jason returned to Bolton in 2008 as part of the club's restructured youth academy.

Gotta love Wikipedia ;)

Raffles said:
salfordpaul said:

I presume you mean Jason and Darren.

Darren is now working as an attendance officer at Claremont Primary School in Moss Side.

Jason returned to Bolton in 2008 as part of the club's restructured youth academy.

Gotta love Wikipedia ;)

nice one raffles!!

Brill, thanks for this.
This is my favourite....

COLEMAN, Tony. Tranmere Rovers, Preston North End, Doncaster Rovers, Manchester City, Sheffield Wednesday, Blackpool, Southport, Stockport County. (1962-1975). Now lives in Australia and works for the State railways driving a seven ton vehicle. (Won League Championship and FA Cup winners medal with City)Updated: 16-04-10

A journey man who got little credit at city, but was part and parcel of one of citys most sucessful teams...a hard man to boot!!

My mate went to a big works do for the CIS a couple of months ago and says the singer was Jim Whiteley!!

Eike Immel on the German version of Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Quality. They must really be scratching about for people to go on it there. And we think David Van Day was pisspoor........

chaddblue said:
My mate went to a big works do for the CIS a couple of months ago and says the singer was Jim Whiteley!!
I went to a 50th in Cheshire and he was the singer there. Really good he was, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.