Four deals +2

Bombo said:
Firstly thanks to all who have pmd me I can't answer them all due to time limits. All the names have been widely discussed on here except one. The one will upset a premier league manager very much if it happens.

Does that perhaps mean one of the Everton lads then? Heitinga or Arteta?

Would be piss funny to see Golem totaly lose it..... Again! :-D

Any chance of a PM please Bombo. I don't usualy PM folk but i admit you have me intrigued. Cheers fella.

Bombo said:
Firstly thanks to all who have pmd me I can't answer them all due to time limits. All the names have been widely discussed on here except one. The one will upset a premier league manager very much if it happens.

Sorry Bombo but has no real believable factual statement to it and you stand to look like a ITK no matter what.................Hard evidence PLEASE!!!!!

Bombo said:

Ok don`t give us names , just name the positions

Oh fuck it, said I wouldn't do this but ya ya, boateng, milner and ibra go to the bookies. Ibra I posted about before villa signed for barca my info hasn't changed. Torres and gerrard were never an option according to my info that dosent mean I don't doubt other peoples sources just that different people hear different things.
The other two are dependent on many factors. Also there may well be a twist in the deal with barca that's all folks. Twitcher might not be happy soon.

Also don't label me anything like itk, wum etc I'm just posting what I've been told. I'm not that arsed who we sign I'm sure they will be the best we can get. Things change fast I know we asked about rodwell but were turned down and we wanted balotelli now that benitez is going there who knows he may be back on the agenda, there again he may not. That's what I mean about things changing quickly.

Bombo said:
Oh fuck it, said I wouldn't do this but ya ya, boateng, milner and ibra go to the bookies. Ibra I posted about before villa signed for barca my info hasn't changed. Torres and gerrard were never an option according to my info that dosent mean I don't doubt other peoples sources just that different people hear different things.
The other two are dependent on many factors. Also there may well be a twist in the deal with barca that's all folks. Twitcher might not be happy soon.

Also don't label me anything like itk, wum etc I'm just posting what I've been told. I'm not that arsed who we sign I'm sure they will be the best we can get. Things change fast I know we asked about rodwell but were turned down and we wanted balotelli now that benitez is going there who knows he may be back on the agenda, there again he may not. That's what I mean about things changing quickly.

Thanks. All very believable and I'd be ecstatic with 3 of them, wouldn't be thrilled if we paid £30m for Milner though.

Bombo said:

I hope twitcher is pissed off because we want Bale! Would be great as a marauding left back or winger for us! £10 million and Bellamy should do the trick!

OrigamiNinja said:
Bombo said:

I hope twitcher is pissed off because we want Bale! Would be great as a marauding left back or winger for us! £10 million and Bellamy should do the trick!

Maybe Joe Cole, Twitcher was after him.

I was thinking Bale, Modric or Palacios could creat a megatwitch but Modric has just signed a new deal and Palocios I think is old news (would have been great then but not now) so I think it must be Bale, unless it's Cole or someone else.

Great to see someone giving some names rather than riddles. If you can't say names then why bother saying anything at all. Boggles me mind so it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.